Do more than punch a timecard.
Make a difference!
Staff Positions at Rise
Develop new skills and advance in your career.
Great Coworkers & Clients
Rewarding work with a great group of people.
A Fun and Fulfilling Place to Work
Nobody’s just punching a time card here. Every Rise team member is personally connected to and driven by our mission. That shared commitment is the foundation of a spirited workplace culture (some locations even have a “fun committee”).
But we’re also serious about our team members’ success, and we offer plenty of professional development and growth opportunities to help you flourish.
Now hiring these positions
Work directly with participants and support their success
Connect individuals and businesses with good fit candidates
Provides community integration and inclusion through job opportunities
Want to join our team?
View & Apply For
Open Positions Online
Making a Difference
"I enjoy that every day is different. I get to work with people we serve and become part of their daily lives. My coworkers are great too, and I know we all make a difference each day.
~Direct Support Professional
Meet some of our team members
Learn More About Working at Rise
Comprehensive benefits covering health needs for you and your loved ones.
- Medical insurance - single employee coverage less than $90/month
- Dental insurance less than $17/month (Single coverage)
- 401(k) with a 100% vested employer match
- Vision insurance
- Basic Life & AD &D insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance; Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) starts at 16 days per year, plus paid and floating holidays
- A fun team environment that supports your professional development and opportunities for career advancement
- Read about our transparency in coverage here
We Are Rise
Our Programs create limitless possibilities
Rise is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit serving Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Our programs take a whole-person approach, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible through supportive access to employment, housing, and life-enrichment services.