Rise – Oakdale
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
This is a community employment program that serves as a hub for connecting people with and transporting people to jobs programs at local businesses. We work with each individual to develop a career plan that is person-centered and customized to support them as they reach their employment and community integration goals. This program is for people aged 18 and older with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities or brain injuries.
While there is a center-based employment program on-site, we are currently not accepting referrals for center-based employment.
- Person-centered career planning
- Employment outcomes matched to the individual’s career goals and plans
- Long term follow-up services and job coaching
- Community inclusion opportunities
- Benefits planning
- Contract work including packaging, hand assembly, small kit and box assembly, administrative tasks, recycling, janitorial, and much more.
- Supported employment through individual job placement, coaching, and follow-up services.
7800 3rd Street North Oakdale, MN 55128
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started