Rise – Crystal
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
Rise Crystal provides day support services for people aged 18 and older with developmental/intellectual disabilities and related conditions.
Day support services are available for those who are not working, or are working part-time, but would still enjoy staying an active and vital part of their community.
Though we are an adult services provider, we are able to work with transition-age youth in certain situations.
- Life enrichment activities such as crafts, science club, gardening,
sports, and sensory activities
- Daily life skill building and advancement, including
community skills and self-advocacy
- Therapeutic services including art, music, pet, occupational,
and massage therapy
- Volunteer opportunities
- Medical support and nursing assistance
- Community inclusion activities
Take a virtual tour of our Crystal location
Want to learn more about this program or work with a Rise staff member to see if this program is a good fit?
5353 Lakeland Ave N, Crystal, MN 55429
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 3:00pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
- Medical Assistance
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started