Rise – Coon Rapids
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
Rise Coon Rapids provides day support and employment services for people aged 18 and older with developmental/intellectual disabilities and related conditions.
We work with local businesses to create job opportunities and match persons served to positions that will maximize their success. We place people in community group employment settings, as well as individual competitive employment jobs. Day support services are available for those who are not working, or are working part-time, but would still enjoy staying an active and vital part of their community. We believe day support services are an integral part of what we do.
Though we are an adult services provider, we are able to work with transition-age youth in certain situations.
- Person-centered career planning, job development, and follow-along supports for competitive independent employment
- Supported community group employment with full-time onsite job coaching
- Life enrichment activities such as crafts, science club and gardening
- Daily activities in the community like going to Como Zoo and a walking club at one of the nearby parks
1156 114th Lane N.W. Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Monday - Friday | 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Ticket to Work
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
Individuals must be a resident of Anoka County or have a host contract agreement with another county within Rise’s transportation area.
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started