Rise – Coon Rapids
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
Rise Coon Rapids provides day support services for people aged 18 and older with developmental and intellectual disabilities and related conditions.
Day support services are available for those who are not working, or are working part-time, but would still enjoy staying an active and vital part of their community. We believe day support services are an integral part of what we do.
Though we are an adult services provider, we are able to work with transition-age youth in certain situations.
- Life enrichment activities such as crafts, science club, gardening, sports, and sensory activities
- Daily life skill building and advancement, including community skills and self-advocacy
- Therapeutic services including art therapy, music therapy, pet therapy, and occupational therapy
- Volunteer opportunities
- Regular activities in the community including visiting local parks, libraries, museums and more
Want to learn more about this program or work with a Rise staff member to see if this program is a good fit?
1156 114th Lane N.W. Coon Rapids, MN 55448
Monday - Friday | 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
Individuals must be a resident of Anoka County or have a host contract agreement with another county within Rise’s transportation area.
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started