Rise – Anoka
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
Rise Anoka provides day support services for people aged 18 and older with developmental/intellectual disabilities and related conditions.
Day support services are available for those who are not working, or are working part-time, but would still enjoy staying an active and vital part of their community.
Though we are an adult services provider, we are able to work with transition-age youth in certain situations.
- Life enrichment activities such as crafts, science club, and gardening
- Daily activities in the community like going to Como Zoo and a walking club at one of the nearby parks
- Volunteer service program
- Medical support and Nursing assistance
- Therapeutic services including art, music, pet, occupational, and massage therapy
1130 Lund Boulevard Anoka, MN 55303
Monday - Friday | 7:00 am - 3:45 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Ticket to Work
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
Individuals must be a resident of Anoka county or have a host contract agreement from their county of residence
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started