Rise and YOU – A Partnership That Works!
At Rise, we believe that everyone deserves a chance to develop and grow — and many businesses have the potential to welcome Rise employees into their workforce. Our business partners get the best of both worlds: highly motivated employees who take pride in doing great work and the chance to provide new opportunities in ther communities. Together we can create solutions that best meet some of your most pressing workforce and production challenges.
In our 40-plus years of developing mutually beneficial working partnerships with hundreds of businesses, Rise has helped our customers in many ways, including:
- Freeing up their staff time to perform more skilled tasks
- Adding productive, reliable workers who met high quality expectations
- Eliminating the high costs of training and employee turnover from budgets
- Providing extra workers for a short-term project
- Offering the flexibility they needed to meet market demands
- Giving access to committed workers who want to work!
Rise has enjoyed a working partnership with Amcon for several years.
See how Rise has worked with Pentair for more than 40 years.
And check out how Rise has partnered with Cummins Power Generation.
How It Works
Rise partners with a wide range of companies, from small start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations. We perform contracted work at their location or one of Rise’s production facilities as well as help identify job-ready candidates for possible hire.
We have people who have the skills and abilities to work in many fields, including:
- Data entry / document imaging
- Janitorial / cleaning services
- Lawn service
In addition to providing you with well-trained and supervised workers, Rise pricing includes:
- Payrolling services
- Transportation for workers
- FICA and Workers’ Compensation
- Employee awareness education, if requested
- Ongoing support and consultation
- Certificate of insurance
At Rise, we value our customers. We are committed to building mutually beneficial working partnerships with businesses. Please contact us if you would like a free, no-obligation estimate or if you’d like to tour one of Rise’s production facilities. If you want to speak with any of our current customers and/or tour a community business in which we have people working, we can make those connections.