Rise – New Richmond
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
This is a community employment program that serves as a hub for connecting people with and transporting people to jobs programs at local businesses. We work with each individual to develop a career plan that is person-centered and customized to support them as they reach their employment and community integration goals. This program is for people aged 18 and older with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities or brain injuries.
While there is a center-based employment program on-site, we are currently not accepting referrals for center-based employment.
- Person-centered career planning
- Employment outcomes matched to the individual’s career goals and plans
- Long term follow-up services and job coaching
- Community inclusion opportunities
- Benefits planning
- Contract work including packaging, hand assembly, small kit and box assembly, administrative tasks, recycling, janitorial, and much more.
- Supported employment through individual job placement, coaching, and follow-up services.
650 St. Croix Avenue New Richmond, WI 54017
Monday - Friday | 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- IRIS Funding (Include, Respect, I Self-Direct)
- St. Croix County Aging and Disability Resource Centers (ADRC)
- Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development / DVR
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to a
to learn more
Fill out your paperwork and get started