Rise – Forest Lake
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
Rise Cottage Grove provides day support and employment services for people aged 18 and older with developmental/intellectual disabilities and related conditions.
We work with local businesses to create job opportunities and match persons served to positions that will maximize their success. We place people in community group employment settings, as well as individual competitive employment jobs. Day support services are available for those who are not working, or are working part-time, but would still enjoy staying an active and vital part of their community. We believe day support services are a vital and integral part of Rise’s function in the community.
Though we are an adult services provider, we are able to work with transition-age youth in certain situations.
- Person-centered career planning, job development, and follow-along supports for competitive independent employment
- Supported community group employment with full-time onsite job coaching
- Life enrichment activities such as crafts, science club and gardening
- Daily activities in the community from group outings to clubs
744 W Broadway Avenue Forest Lake, MN 55025
Monday - Friday | 8:00am – 3:30pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Minnesota Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Ticket to Work
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
Employment outcomes matched to the individual’s career goals and plans.
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started