Rise – Forest Lake
People We Serve
Rise Forest Lake provides life enrichment services for people aged 18 and older with developmental/intellectual disabilities and related conditions.
Life enrichment services are available for those who are not working, or are working part-time, but would still enjoy staying an active and vital part of their community.
Though we are an adult services provider, we are able to work with transition-age youth in certain situations.
- Life enrichment activities such as crafts, science club, gardening,
sports, and sensory activities
- Daily life skill building and advancement, including
community skills and self-advocacy
- Therapeutic services including art, music, and occupational therapy
- Volunteer opportunities
- Medical support and nursing assistance
- Community inclusion activities
Interested in Employment Services?
744 W Broadway Avenue Forest Lake, MN 55025
Monday - Friday | 8:00am – 3:00pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started