Learn more about Rise’s program services by downloading brochures and reports here.
(All files are in PDF format, requiring Acrobat Reader.)
For more information, contact Beth at 763-783-2822 or email: email@example.com.
- Program Services Directory
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2017 Program Outcomes and Demographics
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2016 Program Outcomes and Demographics
- Adult Day Programs
- ARMHS-Adult Rehabilitation Mental Health Services
- Art Speaks
- Career Planning, Employment, and Job Placement Services
- Connections – Employment Services for People with Brain Injuries
- Customized Employment Services for People Served in CIP-Coon Rapids
- Day Training and Habilitation Programs
- Let’s Get to Work!
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (FHPAP) and Rapid Rehousing
- Entering or Re-Entering the Workforce – Success Begins with You
- MEC – Minnesota Employment Center for People Who are Deaf, DeafBlind and Hard of Hearing
- Mental Health & Housing Support Services
- MFIP / Welfare-to-Work Employment Services (Hennepin County )
- Midwest Ticket to Work Partnership for Employment Networks
- Partner with Rise for a Value-Added Workplace Opportunity
- Pathways for Refugees Employment Services
- Recruiting & Hiring Solutions for Minnesota’s Businesses & Industries
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Work is For Everyone!
- Your Goals – Your Future – Your Life