Rise – Spring Lake Park
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
This is a community employment program that serves as a hub for connecting people with and transporting people to jobs programs at local businesses. We work with each individual to develop a career plan that is person-centered and customized to support them as they reach their employment and community integration goals. This program is for people aged 18 and older with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities or brain injuries.
While there is a center-based employment program on-site, we are currently not accepting referrals for center-based employment.
- Person-centered career planning
- Employment outcomes matched to the individual’s career goals and plans
- Long term follow-up services and job coaching
- Community inclusion opportunities
- Benefits planning
- Contract work including packaging, hand assembly, small kit and box assembly, administrative tasks, recycling, janitorial, and much more.
- Supported employment through individual job placement, coaching, and follow-up services.
8406 Sunset Rd NE, Spring Lake Park, MN 55432
Monday - Friday | 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Medicaid Waivers
- Consumer Directed CommunitySupports (CDCS)
- DEED VRS Funding
- Medical Assistance
Individuals must be a resident of Anoka County or have a host contract agreement with another county within Rise’s transportation area.
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started