Minnesota Family Investment Program
Please Note: Program availability, hours, and delivery have changed due to COVID-19, please contact us for the most up to date information!
People We Serve
This program provides job placement services for MFIP recipients who are unemployed and are having a difficult time re-entering the job market. Must be current MFIP recipients and live in Hennepin County.
- Person-centered participant and family assessment planning
- Financial literacy counseling and linkage with benefits
- Secondary disability screening
- Job assessment and career planning
- Job development and training
- On-site job coaching
- Ongoing supported employment
- Intensive follow-up services to stabilize job retention
- Linkages to childcare, affordable housing, and transportation providers
- Linkages to educational opportunities like ESL programs, high school or GED programs, post-secondary education information, and other self-improvement and career-enhancing educational opportunities
- Linkage to substance abuse and mental health care providers
- Bilingual communication
3708 Nicollet Ave. South Minneapolis, MN 55409
Monday - Friday | 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Schedule and location of services determined by individual need.
Primary Funding Sources
- Hennepin County
Must be current MFIP recipients and live in Hennepin County.
How to Apply
Identify the correct
program for you
Reach out to the
to find out more
Fill out paperwork and get started