An investment in Rise pays extraordinary dividends. If your company is looking for sponsorship opportunities to increase your community presence, consider supporting Rise.
To become a corporate partner of Rise, your company could:
- Become a corporate sponsor of our Celebrate Rise Fundraising Gala in October (view the downloads)
- Provide in-kind donations to Rise special events, annual meetings, general operating functions, special projects or community giving fairs
- Provide a matching gift to supplement donations made by your employees
- Organize employees as volunteers for events or special projects
As a corporate partner, your company also gains by:
- Positioning and showcasing your company to local and statewide audiences of professionals, corporate executives, and community leaders
- Identifying your company as a community partner with a highly respected nonprofit organization
- Making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities
Can we count on your help? Contact Noel McCormick, director of Advancement, at 763-783-2832; or email her for more information on how you can become a corporate partner with Rise and support men and women who are striving to live a meaningful life in our communities.